The Granary B&B, near Tavistock in Devon
The Granary Bed and Breakfast, close to Tavistock in Devon is the newest addition to the accommodation provided here at Devon Yurt. With a sumptuous antique French double bed made up with deluxe white company bed linen. The Granary is available from Easter through to the end of October. It is a first floor barn conversion accessed from the original Granary steps, with exposed beams and a newly added oak framed sky window enabling you to star gaze at night. We offer dog-friendly holidays and welcome your well-behaved dog to The Granary Bed and Breakfast.
About the Granary B&B
A glazed stable door gives you access to the Granary from the top of the granary steps and a further solid oak door leads into The Loft – where you have sole use of our beautiful 17 metre long barn, allowing you ample space to sit and talk, share a glass or wine or even practice some yoga, here.
you can also eat your breakfast or supper. The Granary also has it’s own outside eating area and fire pit to maintain the outdoor feel of the holidays we offer. There is a toilet and sink in the room as well as a gorgeous double ended antique french bath, with Neal’s Yard organic bubble bath.
We offer a variety of breakfasts which can be served in The Loft or in the Granary Garden where you can enjoy views across the farm. A continental style breakfast is included in the room rate, for a small surcharge you can have a full english Borough Breakfast, delicious eggs and avocado on sourdough toast, or even our speciality Sunday pancakes.
Guests quite often book the Granary alongside the yurts as an additional option to accommodate their extended family and friends.
Booking and pricing details
- Open from Easter – end of October.
- Continental breakfast is included.
- Various cooked breakfasts available and are included in the room rate, however full English breakfast or pancakes with maple syrup and bacon both carry a £3.50 surcharge
- Gluten-free and vegetarian breakfasts available on request
- Free tea and coffee making facilities
- Gorgeous double ended antique french bath with Neal’s Yard organic bubble bath
- Use of The Loft
- Baby cot is available at £10 per stay.
- 10% reduction for single occupancy, Sunday to Thursday.