The Granary, near Tavistock in Devon
The Granary Bed and Breakfast, close to Tavistock in Devon is the newest addition to the accommodation provided here at Devon Yurt. With a sumptuous antique French double bed made up with deluxe white company bed linen. It is a first floor barn conversion accessed from the original Granary steps, with exposed beams and a newly added oak framed sky window enabling you to star gaze at night. We offer dog-friendly holidays and welcome your well-behaved dog to The Granary Bed and Breakfast.
About the Granary
A glazed stable door gives you access to the Granary from the top of the granary steps and a further solid oak door leads into The Loft – where you have sole use of our beautiful 17 metre long barn, allowing you ample space to sit and talk, prepare and eat breakfast, share a glass or wine or even practice some yoga, here.
The Granary also has it’s own outside private eating area and fire pit to maintain the outdoor feel of the holidays we offer. There is a toilet and sink in the room as well as a gorgeous double ended antique french bath, with Neal’s Yard organic bubble bath.
Guests quite often book the Granary alongside the yurts as an additional option to accommodate their extended family and friends.
Julia looks forward to welcoming you!
Booking and pricing details
- A continental breakfast is included
- We provide a welcome hamper of breakfast goodies
- Free tea and coffee making facilities
- Gorgeous double ended antique french bath with Neal’s Yard organic bubble bath
- Sole use of The Loft, a 30 foot beautifully converted barn space adjacent to The Granary perfect for lounging, playing games, yoga, dining etc.
- Private outdoor seating area is provided for The Granary guests
- Baby cot is available at £10 per stay
- 10% reduction for single occupancy, Sunday to Thursday
- During the coronavirus situation for everyone’s safety, Granary check-in is between 6 pm and 8 pm and check-out is between 8.30 am and 9 am.