The Granary, near Tavistock in Devon
The Granary Bed and Breakfast, close to Tavistock in Devon is the newest addition to the accommodation provided here at Devon Yurt. With a sumptuous antique French double bed made up with deluxe white company bed linen. It is a first floor barn conversion accessed from the original Granary steps, with exposed beams and a newly added oak framed sky window enabling you to star gaze at night. We offer dog-friendly holidays and welcome your well-behaved dog to The Granary Bed and Breakfast.
About the Granary
A glazed stable door gives you access to the Granary from the top of the granary steps and a further solid oak door leads into The Loft – where you have sole use of our beautiful 17-metre long barn, allowing you ample space to sit and talk, prepare and eat breakfast, share a glass of wine or even practice some yoga, here. The Loft comes complete with a new mini kitchen that includes a kettle, toaster, fridge, microwave and induction hob.
The Granary has its own outside private eating area, fire pit and BBQ facility to maintain the outdoor feel of the holidays we offer. There is a toilet and sink in the room as well as a gorgeous double-ended antique french bath, with Neal’s Yard organic bubble bath. Relax in our barrel sauna which can be booked for a private sauna session or use a private log fired hot tub, available outside peak season.
Guests quite often book the Granary alongside the yurts as an additional option to accommodate their extended family and friends.
Julia looks forward to welcoming you!
Booking, facilities and pricing details
- A continental breakfast is included
- We provide a welcome hamper of breakfast goodies
- Free tea and coffee making facilities
- Gorgeous double ended antique french bath with Neal’s Yard organic bubble bath
- Sole use of The Loft, a 30 foot beautifully converted barn space adjacent to The Granary perfect for lounging, playing games, yoga, dining etc.
- Guests may use the mini kitchen in The loft, which includes a kettle, toaster, fridge, microwave and induction hob
- Private outdoor seating area is provided for The Granary guests, complete with a fire pit and use of a bbq facility
- Baby cot is available at £10 per stay
- Book sole use of a private log fired hot tub, available outside peak season
- Access to the barrel sauna, which can be booked for a private sauna session
- 10% reduction for single occupancy, Sunday to Thursday
- Granary check-in is between 5 pm and 8 pm and check-out is by 9.30 am.