At Devon Yurt we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
This policy together with our terms and conditions, explains how we will treat any personal data we collect from you. Visitors to our website can be assured that the protection of privacy and confidentiality are given the highest priority.
We do update this policy from time to time, the latest version is published on this page so please review this policy regularly. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please email: email@example.com
Information we collect from you
In running and maintaining our website www.devonyurt.co.uk we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our website including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information that you voluntarily provide by the use of online forms, for example when you contact us for information, make a purchase or use telephone or paper-based forms of media communication as well as social media functions.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e mail address and phone number.
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services. To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods and services, or other goods and services that you may be interested in.
Data that you supply to us, as part of the booking process, is stored securely on our booking system. We use www.anytimebooking.co.uk for our booking system. Any card payment information is not stored by ourselves at Devon Yurt, payments are taken through our payment pathway www.stripe.com, these payments are encrypted and processed by stripe directly.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. we will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. When your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of securely.
Our website and e mails are backed up and stored in the USA, our data laws will be adhered to regarding these backups and storage or information.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure of intrusion, however, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection legislative requirements.
Disclosure of information
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information. To further fraud prevention and reduce the risk of fraud.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
Access to information
You have a right of access to the information we hold on you, as well as the right to request we amend or delete it, unless prohibited by law. This will be completed within 30 days of the request. There is no charge to access, update or delete your information. You can request this action by e mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Devon Yurt, Borough Farm, Kelly, Lifton, Devon, PL16 0HJ