Archie’s Puppies Competition
As many of you are well aware, Archie our darling fox red labrador is expecting puppies in early February this year with his girlfriend Bella. Bella is a gorgeous black, labrador. We are running a competition where you can guess how many puppies they are expecting, what colour and what sex they will be, the winner will win a free night’s stay in The Granary Bed and Breakfast, here at Borough Farm. We are all very excited and can’t wait to see what arrives in a few weeks time !
To enter the competition you need to :-
- Like our Archie’s puppies competition facebook post.
- Reply to our facebook post with your answer, how many puppies, what colour and sex they will be ? You will need to be very specific, eg. six puppies in total, one fox red girl, five black boys etc the first person to choose each specific competition will own that answer. Subsequent answers with the same combination will not be included in the competition.
- We will announce the winner on Sunday the 10th of February 2019, if the puppies are not born by then we will announce the winner on Sunday the 17th of February 2019, so keep a close eye out for the announcement !
- Only one entry per person, your first answer will be taken
- Free night’s stay to be taken between 1st of April 2019 excluding the easter weekend – Friday the 19th to Monday the 22nd of April.
- Once the winner is announced you have 24 hours to claim your prize and if not claimed the runner up will be contacted
- You must be over 18 to apply.
- Travel to Borough Farm is not included in the prize, no alternative prize will be given.