Visit Devon Tourism Awards Gold Award Winner for 2019
Find out more about it
Little Links Yurt – Devon Yurt Holidays
Little links is a spacious 18 foot in diameter, from the doorway, you can see little links tor on Dartmoor which is how it came to be named. This yurt is ideal for romantic couples and families with small children. It has its own private log fired hot tub, own tented bath and eco loo (plus flushing loo only a 20 metre stroll to the shower barn), own private fire pit for culinary events and as well as its own paddock to play in, its own garden too where you will find a picnic table with seats draped with sheepskins. Little links is conveniently located to the shower house, amenities and is central to the farm with its cute animals. There is a map below to give you an idea of layout.
Outdoor Log-fired Hot Tub at Little Links Yurt
Little links has its own private fresh water log fired scandinavian hot tub. Little link’s hot tub is set within a secluded corner of its paddock area with woven hazel screens for privacy on one side, and a most dramatic uninterrupted view over Dartmoor National Park forming its backdrop. As the sun sets and dusk commences sit under big open skies and enjoy the warmth of the water, heated by logs, whilst watching a dark night sky embedded with stars.
Prices for the hot tub are £50 for the weekend or £85 for the week long stay which includes your first basket of logs and hot tub starter kit.
- How many can we fit in?
- What about the cooking?
- Bath time?
- What happens at night?
- Other important stuff!
Sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 small children
- A full-sized double bed will be made up for your arrival with crisp cotton linen for 2 adults
- Roll out futons for up to 2 children
- Space for a baby – a changing table is located in the nearby shower house, a high chair is available and a cot can be hired at £10 per stay
- 18-foot diameter, the slightly smaller of our two yurts
- A garden all to yourselves and a barbeque area in its own meadow overlooking Dartmoor
- Fitted with fire and carbon monoxide alarms
- Bring your own horse or bikes to enjoy the trails around the Farm
- Optional use of log-fired hot tub at an additional cost. £35 for the weekend or mid-week break and £45 for a week-long stay, which includes your first basket of logs.
- We offer dog-friendly holidays and welcome your well-behaved dog (one per yurt).
- Book a private session in our new sauna at an additional cost of £25
- Exclusive use of your own tented roll-topped bath.
- Woodburning stove
- Cooking implements for barbeques and stoves, pans, kettles, crockery and cutlery, tea towels, and cloths
- Water containers and fresh water available
- Cool boxes and freezer packs
- Cool box
- Shared fridge freezer in shower barn
- Belfast sink outside the yurt and in shower barn
- Indoor and outdoor seating for your meals
- You’ll be welcomed with elderflower cordial on arrival and fresh farm produce will be available depending on the season.
- Celebration cakes can be ordered (please give at least two days’ notice!)
- Organic veg boxes and breakfast hampers can be ordered
Make your stay even more wonderful by ordering our Luxury Glamping Weekend Package.
- Breakfast delivered to your yurt each morning to suit you
- A welcome cake from a selection of choices available
- An additional £65 added to the normal weekend yurt rate.
Local shops: Lifton Farm Shop is a drive minute drive away Pubs & Restaurants: Dartmoor Inn – 20 minute drive away – great bistro style food The Arundall Arms – 5 minute drive away – brilliant service and food Peter Tavy Inn – 10 minute drive away – great Dartmoor pub. The Cornish Arms, Tavistock, award winning gastro pub, great atmosphere and food.
- Exclusive use of your own tented roll- topped bath
- Shared wet room shower in barn with views of Dartmoor
- Private eco loo outside yurt, plus only a 20 metre stroll to the shower barn where there is a flushing loo
- Flushing loo in the shower barn
- For heating you have a log burner, and a fire pit. Kindling, firelighters, matches, and a basket of logs are provided free of charge for your first night
- Fitted carpets
- Lanterns and solar lighting and tea lights are provided
- Central heating, electric lighting and double plug socket in shower barn
- Bedding is provided for the main bed
- Futon Bedding can be provided at a cost of £10 per person per stay – or bring your own sleeping bags
- PLEASE BRING OWN TOWELS
- Check in from 5.30pm – 8 pm
- Check out by 9am
- Bring torches, wellies, and towels
- Click here for booking terms
- We provide a laundry facility with eco friendly powder in the Barn
- We have a collection of books and games for you to borrow
- We have lots of local maps, walking trails, guides to the area and recommendations of things to do and places to visit whatever the weather!
The slightly smaller of the two yurts is warmed with rugs, sheepskins and a wood burner. Suitable for guests with small children or those wishing to enjoy a secluded romantic break for two, or just those who are are venturing into outdoor holidays who would find the remoteness of Great Links too great a step to take initially. There’s a kitchen overlooking Dartmoor, and a dining area inside, as well as a comfy double bed (extra futons can be laid out for the little ones). Not forgetting your very own tented bath where you can enjoy a candlelit bath or an indulgent daytime bath with a view to die for! You have a garden all to yourselves where you’ll find a fire pit and rustic benches draped with sheepskins with a further barbeque area in its own meadow overlooking Dartmoor.
Little Links offers a wonderful tented space for smaller families and romantic couples giving them the chance to get back to nature in comfort, with their private outdoor space for games, reading or enjoying the great outdoors.