Little Links Yurt – Devon Yurt Holidays
Little Links yurt is a spacious 18 feet in diameter, ideal for romantic couples and families with small children, overlooking Dartmoor, where you will also find your own private hot tub. It is particularly charming and romantic and is equipped with a double sized bed complete with linen. You have a garden all to yourselves where you will find a picnic table with seats draped with sheepskins, with a further BBQ area, a fire pit and rustic benches in an adjacent meadow overlooking Dartmoor. It is more central to the farm, as such, it is more conveniently located to the shower house, amenities and the bath tent than Great Links yurt. – There is a map below to give you an idea of the layout .
Outdoor Log-fired Hot Tub at Little Links Yurt
New for the 2018 season Devon Yurt have introduced private fresh water log fired Scandinavian hot tubs, each hot tub is set within the glorious Devon countryside with Dramatic Dartmoor as your back drop. As the sun sets and dusk commences sit under big open skies and enjoy the warmth of the water, heated by logs, whilst watching a dark night sky embedded with stars.
Prices for the hot tub are £35 for the weekend or £45 for the week long stay which includes your first basket of logs and hot tub starter kit.
- How many can we fit in?
- What about the cooking?
- Bath time?
- What happens at night?
- Other important stuff!
Sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 small children
- A full sized double bed which will be made up for your arrival with crisp cotton linen for 2 adults
- Roll out futons for up to 2 children
- Space for a baby – high chair, cot and changing table (in the Shower Barn) can be provided at £10 per stay
- 18 foot diameter, slightly smaller of our two yurts
- A garden all to yourselves and a barbeque area in its own meadow overlooking Dartmoor
- Fitted with fire and carbon monoxide alarms
- Bring your own horse or bikes to enjoy the trails around the Farm
- Optional use of log-fired hot tub at an additional cost. £35 for the weekend or mid week break and £45 for a week-long stay, which includes your first basket of logs.
- We welcome well-behaved dogs.
- Woodburning stove
- Cooking implements for barbeques and stoves, pans, kettles, crockery and cutlery, tea towels, and cloths
- Water containers and fresh water available
- Cool boxes and freezer packs
- Cool box
- Shared fridge freezer in shower barn
- Belfast sink outside the yurt and in shower barn
- Indoor and outdoor seating for your meals
- You’ll be welcomed with elderflower cordial on arrival and fresh farm produce will be available depending on the season.
- Celebration cakes can be ordered (please give at least two days’ notice!)
- Organic veg boxes and breakfast hampers can be ordered
Make your stay even more wonderful by ordering our Luxury Glamping Weekend Package.
- Breakfast delivered to your yurt each morning to suit you
- A welcome cake from a selection of choices available
- An additional £65 added to the normal weekend yurt rate.
Local shops: Lifton Farm Shop is a drive minute drive away Pubs & Restaurants: Dartmoor Inn – 20 minute drive away – great bistro style food The Arundall Arms – 5 minute drive away – brilliant service and food Peter Tavy Inn – 10 minute drive away – great Dartmoor pub. The Cornish Arms, Tavistock, award winning gastro pub, great atmosphere and food.
- Wood-fired roll top bath in bath tent – plus flag to alert other guests that it’s busy!
- Shared wet room shower in barn with views of Dartmoor
- Private compost loo outside yurt
- Flushing loo in the shower barn
- For heating you have a log burner, and a fire pit. Kindling, firelighters, matches, and a basket of logs are provided free of charge for your first night
- Fitted carpets
- Lanterns and solar lighting and tea lights are provided
- Central heating, electric lighting and double plug socket in shower barn
- Bedding is provided for the main bed
- Futon Bedding can be provided at a cost of £10 per person per stay – or bring your own sleeping bags
- PLEASE BRING OWN TOWELS
- Check in from 4pm – 8 pm
- Check out by 10 am
- Bring torches, wellies, and towels
- Click here for booking terms
- We provide a laundry facility with eco friendly powder in the Barn
- We have a collection of books and games for you to borrow
- We have lots of local maps, walking trails, guides to the area and recommendations of things to do and places to visit whatever the weather!
The slightly smaller of the two yurts is warmed with rugs, sheepskins and a wood burner. Suitable for guests with small children or those who are are just venturing into outdoor holidays who would find the remoteness of Great Links too great a step to take initially. There’s a kitchen and dining area inside, as well as a comfy double bed (extra futons can be laid out for the little ones). You have a garden all to yourselves where you’ll find a fire pit and rustic benches draped with sheepskins with a further barbeque area in its own meadow overlooking Dartmoor.
Little Links offers a wonderful tented space for smaller families and romantic couples giving them the chance to get back to nature in comfort, with their private outdoor space for games, reading or enjoying the great outdoors.