Our Top Ten Delicious Devon and Cornwall Eateries
There are so many delicious places to eat within a very short distance of the farm. Here are our top ten favourite eateries.
- Coombeshead, near Launceston, absolutely delicious evening meals and sunday roasts, booking essential
- Hotel Endsleigh, Milton Abbot – fabulous for afternoon tea overlooking the river Tamar. Stunning setting fabulous listed building and gardens
- The Cornish Arms, Tavistock – Great Bistro pub food
- No. 6 at Padstow, Michelin star restaurant, fantastic food, booking essential
- The Oyster Shack near Kingsbridge, fresh fish, oysters, crab and more !
- Dartmoor Inn at Lydford, great pub food, relaxed country style setting, log fires and just a hop skip and jump to the moor
- Robertsons organic Tavistock. Delicious smoothies, coffees and pizzas and all organic !
- Peter Tavy Inn – Good old fashioned pub, large portions, oak beamed and cosy inglenook seating.
- Fat Frier Fish and Chips Launceston, even does gluten free !
- The Little Bakehouse, award winning cafe in Launceston, fantastic Sourdough with a variety of toppings and fresh soups and cakes daily.